The Introduction to Public Relations workshop is designed for graduate trainees who are working in Public Relations or those who wish to switch to Public Relations as a career. The workshop will introduce trainees to the challenging roles of Public Relations & Corporate Communication. The programme will cover the roles and scope of Public Relations, Corporate Communication best practice, analysis and engagement of Stakeholders and Excellence in Public Relations practice.
· Defining PR
· Relationship to other disciplines such as advertising, marketing
· Roles of PR practitioners within organization
· In-house PR and PR Consultancy
· The Excellence approach
· PR practice, Knowledge and Skills
· Publics Vs Stakeholders
The workshop methodology includes power point presentation, case studies, practical work, syndicate work and discussion. Participants will find the workshop very rewarding.
The fee for the programme is £450 (Four Hundred and Fifty Pounds) per participant.
All Bookings are prepaid. The fee Covers:
· Workshop design
· Preparation of workshop materials
· Full participation in all sessions of the Workshop
· Free Lunch, Tea/Coffee for the duration of the training
· Free CD’s containing all training papers
· Free workshop bag, jotter and pen
Payment to The Management School London. All Booking are pre-paid.
Who should attend:
The workshop is a “MUST ATTEND” for new graduate trainees
and other trainees who wish to make entry to Public Relations profession.