The Directors Development Programme is specially designed for Board Chairmen, Chief Executives, Executive Directors of Companies, Non Executive Directors and Senior Managers in Public and Private Sectors. Its purpose is to update the existing knowledge of the Directors and ensure that the Directors are aware of global best practice in organisational direction so that they can continue to make effective contributions to the board. We have carefully shortlisted Companies and Organisations to be invited to nominate their board members.
We are pleased to inform you that your organization has been selected to nominate your Board members and Senior Managers to attend.
Emphasis at the Programme will be on:
· Directors Responsibilities and Liabilities
· Strategic Thinking and Strategic Direction for Board Members
· How to be a Competent and effective Director
· To whom are Directors Accountable
· The exercise of Governance and the provision of the Board Oversight Functions
· The Board Structure, Board’s Functions and how they work
· Board’s Relationship and Board Effectiveness
· The Board Process
· The Board Leadership and Transformational Leadership
· Directors Responsibility for Directing change
· Evaluation and Appraisal of Director’s Work.
At the end of this programme, Directors will:
· Understand the Principles and Practice of Organisational Direction
· Update their existing knowledge on the Roles, Responsibilities and Liabilities of Directors
· Enhance Strategic thinking and equip Board members to provide Strategic Direction to their organisations.
· Understand the Roles of the Chairman, Managing Director, Executive Director, and Non-Executive Director’s
· Review Professional Competence and Personal Development of a Director
· Update Skills required for Board Leadership
· Learn how Board are Structured and evolve
· Understand the Roles of the Board and Board Relationship
· Understand Board Processes and its Effectiveness
· Discuss Board Appraisal Procedure
· Understand Strategy Formulation and how Stakeholder needs
Drive Corporate Objectives
· Develop Strategy for Growth and Strategy for Turn – Around and Re – Engineering
· Develop Strategy for Managing Reputation Risk and Crisis Management
· Understand Board Roles in Change Management.
Who Should Attend?
The Programme is specially designed for ALL Directors and their top management in the Private and Public Sectors.
Imperial Hotel, London
15th to 19th July, 2019
14th to17th October, 2019
Virginrose Resort, Victoria Island, Lagos
27th to 30th May, 2019
25th to 28th November, 2019
La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra
26th to 29th August, 2019
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai
9th to 12th December, 2019